At Rusiewicz Funeral Homes we are committed to providing professional and dignified services to all the families we serve.
Our two convenient locations provide spacious, comfortable facilities with ample parking for visitation and memorial services. Families can always count on our prices to be fair and affordable. Beginning with first notification, we will coordinate all the details, and insure that they are carried out to the family’s complete satisfaction including:
- Transfer to the funeral home from the place of death, anywhere in the world
- Coordinating vital statistics and obituary information with family
- Obtaining death certificate from doctor or medical examiner, completing vital statistics information and filing with local registrar
- Obtaining other legal authorizations for final disposition
- Obtaining certified copies of death certificate
- Contacting local and out of town newspapers and coordinating obituary and services information
- Scheduling of services and visitations
- Coordinating plans with clergy and military honors
- Coordinating times with cemetery
- Notifying Social Security; applying for Veteran’s benefits
You may have heard that choosing cremation means you cannot have a traditional funeral service, but this is not true. Most cremation services still include visitation periods giving friends and relatives an opportunity to offer condolences and pay their last respects, this also presents the opportunity to add thoughtful, personal touches and memorial observances to honor and remember the person who has died.
Additional options for
A Memorial Video is a wonderful tribute to the life of your loved one. Several themes are available using different scenic video clips set to music. These enhance the 25-35 photos you furnish, creating memories of your loved one that will last forever.
Memorial Portraits are uniquely personalized portraits created from a photograph. Photographs are transformed by skilled artists into portraits that resemble fine oil paintings.